Support Rosemont College
Transform the lives of tomorrow's students by making a gift today.
Aaron Pinninti ’17, a biology major who recently graduated from medical school, joined the Surgery Residency Program at Mercy Catholic Medical Center in July 2021. He credits his education at Rosemont with providing him the strong educational foundation needed to begin the path toward becoming a physician.
"The power of small taught me to be assertive and seek out opportunities to grow as a student and as a person," he said. "Having the ability to communicate with my professors and peers, all from different backgrounds, prepared me for my medical career and helped me communicate effectively with my patients. Furthermore, at Rosemont, I met my best friends who have supported me throughout my journey."
Brittney Strauss ’22, political science and sports governance major, was selected last summer to participate in the NCAA Student Athlete Leadership Training (SALT) program. With plans of one day becoming an athletic director and inspiring student-athletes in the same ways Rosemont’s athletic leadership has for her, Strauss said the lessons she learned during the event were invaluable. “I wish I could fully articulate how I felt and all that I learned, but the impact this training had on me can’t be put into words. I am just so grateful for this opportunity and to Rosemont for helping me along the way.”
Strauss was also on the Rosemont softball team, an athletic game day worker, athletics intern, and student ambassador.
Your Gift to Rosemont Will Have a Direct Impact in Helping Us:
- Maintain and improve our vibrant campus environment characterized by student-centered teaching, meaningful interaction, and opportunities for personal and intellectual growth.
- Define the academic program niche, update our curriculum, and establish flagship programs and institutional partnerships.
- Increase the funds available for financial assistance.
- Provide needed physical and operational infrastructure enhancements and growth.
- Enhance the financial stability of the College.