Board of Directors
Nominations are now closed for the Alumni Board of Directors.
Election results will be shared in November.
The Rosemont College Alumni Association Board of Directors plays a key leadership and advisory role in shaping the alumni outreach of Rosemont College. Through Board-instituted events, benefits, and initiatives, the Rosemont College Alumni Association provides a multitude of opportunities for alumni to engage in Rosemont’s service-oriented mission and to actively maintain their connection to fellow alumni and to Rosemont College.
The Board consists of alumni representing the Undergraduate College and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. The Executive Committee, which includes the President of the Alumni Association, President-Elect, Vice President, and Secretary, governs the Alumni Board, while standing committees focus on the planning and direction of each of the Board’s initiatives. The committees can include Admissions, Alumni Programs and Events, Community Service, Development, Nominating and Recognition, and Student Programs and Events. The Alumni Board meets on campus and online throughout the year.
Each of the Board's elected Directors serves a three-year term. If elected by the Board, Directors have the opportunity to move to an Executive Committee position.
The duties of the Board of Directors are:
- Provide leadership to the Association, and the College, to achieve its mission;
- Contribute financially, and with time and talent, to strengthen the strategic plan and ongoing well-being of the College;
- Actively participate in appointed committees, task forces, working groups, and events, assuming a leadership role as designated by the President and Executive Committee;
- Act as a catalyst for dialogue between the College and alumni; and
- Attend College-sponsored events, when possible, as a representative of the Alumni Board to support the overall mission of the Alumni Association.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenn Thorpe, Director of Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com or call Jenn at 610-871-3699.