How to Apply
Applying is Easy & Free
Step 1: Submit your Rosemont Application (2 options)
1. Add Rosemont College to your Common Application (Free) or:
2. Complete our Rosemont Application (Free)
Step 2: Let your High School Counselor know you applied so they can send in your official HS Transcripts. If you apply through the Common Application, they will automatically be notified. If you apply through our Rosemont Application be sure to update any tools your school uses to support your college search, such as Naviance or Score. Or, you can simply email your HS Guidance Office and let them know you applied to Rosemont College.
Step 3: Tell Us Your Story: We need to know a bit more about why you want to join the Rosemont community. Once you submit your application, you will be required to submit one Personal Essay/Statement. This can be submitted at the time of application submission or after you submit the application form.
Step 4 (optional): Schedule a visit to see our campus, meet with admissions and financial aid, and hear from a current Rosemont Raven!
Step 5 (optional): Apply to our full-tution Cornelian Scholarship!
Admission and Enrollment Deadlines
- Students can choose from two semesters in our undergraduate college to join Rosemont.
The Fall semester (August) is the largest enrollment time, but we also welcome new
students to join us in January for the Spring semester.
- Start in Fall (August): While Rosemont offers rolling admissions, the sooner you complete your application*,
the sooner you'll hear if you were admitted. Suggested deadlines:
- Apply by:
- November 15: receive your admission decision before Thanksgiving break.
- December 15: receive your admission decision before the winter break.
- February 1: February 1 is a common deadline for many colleges, so completing your Rosemont application at this time will allow you to consider Rosemont's admission decision among others you may receive.
- Apply by:
- Start in Spring (January): Classes typically begin the second week of January. Applications must be completed 3 weeks prior to the beginning of class, however it is encouraged that you apply as soon as possible to secure your spot.
- Start in Fall (August): While Rosemont offers rolling admissions, the sooner you complete your application*, the sooner you'll hear if you were admitted. Suggested deadlines:
- Honors Program: Students applying to the Honors Program should submit their application as soon as possible to secure a spot, but no later than March 1, 2024.
- Make it official: Students accepted for admission are encouraged to submit an enrollment deposit to reserve a spot in the Fall 2024 entering class by May 1, 2024.
*A completed application is considered submission of application and official transcripts being received. If you are a student with a GPA that falls below 2.49, you are also required to complete an interview with admissions. Please reach out to an admissions counselor with any quesitons you may have. If you are below a 2.49 GPA, your counselor will reach out to you to schedule your interview.
Maximize Your Financial Aid: Submit Your FAFSA
If you wish to maximize your financial aid you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete the FAFSA online at www.studentaid.gov. The data entered on the FAFSA is used to calculate an Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is used by the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid. Please note, the FAFSA for Fall 2024 opens December 1, 2024.
To have your FAFSA sent to Rosemont College, enter our school code 003360.