YOU’RE OFFICIALLY A ROSEMONT RAVEN. WHAT'S NEXT?
Welcome to the Rosemont community! We're looking forward to getting to know you better and learning about what makes you, well you!
By now you’ve probably heard that we pride ourselves on "the POWER of small." What this means as you join our community is that you're going to get the personal attention & support you need as you navigate this exciting time in your life. We've outlined a number of ways you can begin to get to know different members of our community below as well as next steps you'll need to take between now and when you begin classes in the Fall.
Get to Know Your Fellow Rosemont Ravens
- Come Visit: There's no better way to finalize your decision about attending Rosemont than to visit our campus. Click here to schedule a visit.
- Join our Class of 2028 Instagram: Follow @rosemont2028 on Instagram to meet classmates, get important information and dates—including financial aid deadlines, orientation, and move-in—and learn more about what your life as a Raven will look like. Once you follow @rosemont2028, we’ll approve your request to join.
Two Things You'll Need Right Away
Student ID Number: Make Note of This
- Once you deposit, you are assigned a Rosemont Student ID number. You will need this when signing up for housing, parking, and pretty much everything ... so keep it on hand.
- It is printed on most communications we send you once you are admitted to Rosemont, including your admit letter, financial aid notification, and your deposit confirmation.
- If you need a reminder of your Student ID number, please contact us via text or call at 610-595-5926 or email at email@example.com. We will need your birthdate and what High School you attended to confirm your identity.
Your Rosemont Email: Get It and Check It Regularly
- 2-3 days after deposit, you will receive an email to the email address you used when applying to Rosemont with instructions on how to sign-up for your Rosemont email.
- The email will come from Dan Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of IT as Rosemont. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your SPAM and other filter folders.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the email to set up your Rosemont email address.
Housing Sign-Up (We Know You Have Questions!)
- The housing survey typically opens in April.
- Once the survey opens, and you have depositted, you will receive an email to your Rosemont email address (remember to check this frequently), with instructions about how to register for housing.
- You’ll be able to tell us about your schedule, your interests, and any special considerations, and we’ll work to connect you with your potential best roommate.
- If you have a specific person you want to live with, you’ll be able to share this, however it is not guaranteed we can accommodate all requests. Confirmation will be required by all parties.
- Single-occupancy housing: We are unable to guarantee single-occupancy housing. Requests are considered based on availability after all housing assignments have been made—2-3 weeks after the beginning of the semester. If there is a medical condition that requires single-occupancy, documentation must be provided.
- Fun Fact: Did you know? Laundry machine use is included in the cost of room & board!
Registration for new students will begin in mid-June. You will receive an email to your Rosemont college email address with an invitation to attend one of our Ravens Days, where you’ll meet with an Academic Advisor, who will walk you through the registration process.
- Admitted Student Days: Sunday, March 17, 2024 Click or Saturday, April 13, 2024.
- *Move-In Day (new students, with exception of some athletes): Thursday, August 24, 2023
- *Orientation: Thursday, August 22 – Saturday, August 24, 2024
- First Day of Classes: Monday, August 26, 2024
If you have any questions about your journey to joining us in the Fall, please reach out, we're here to help! We can be reached via text or call at 610-595-5926 or email at email@example.com.