Alternate content for script Text Only VersionSkip to Main Content

Veteran Students

Rosemont College welcomes all veterans. Eligibility for the various Veteran Affairs (VA) educational benefits programs is determined by your date of enlistment. In all cases, the final determination of eligibility is made by the VA.

The form to request your enrollment be reported to the VA is available online:

Enrollment Reporting Form

New Students

If you are a new Rosemont student or haven't used your VA benefit at Rosemont College previously, please follow the steps below so that we may start certifying your enrollment at Rosemont.

1. Apply for Veteran Educational Benefits

Before Rosemont can start reporting your enrollment, you must apply to use your VA benefit. To apply for Veterans Educational Benefits, visit

2. Bring in your supporting documents

After you have applied to use your benefits with the VA, bring your DD214 (Discharge Papers) and COE (Certificate of Eligibility) to the Rosemont College Registrar's Office so we can begin the process of reporting your enrollment.

If you have previously used your benefits at another institution, you will need to complete the appropriate Change of Place form (VA Form 22-1995  or VA Form 22-5495) for your type of benefit and submit it to the VA.

Note: We cannot report any information to the VA until we have both your DD214 and COE.

3. Request that your enrollment be reported
Your enrollment is not automatically reported each semester.  You must request that we report your enrollment to the VA each semester.   Also, once we report your enrollment, if you add or drop a class, you must notify our office so that we can change the enrollment we reported.

If your program runs on subterms, we encourage you to register for all your courses at the start of the semester so that we can report the complete semester at once.

Enrollment Reporting Form

Current Veteran Students

If you have been a student at Rosemont within the last year and haven't transferred your benefits to another institution, we do not need a new copy of your DD-214 or COE. 

Each semester, you need to request that your enrollment be reported to the VA and to communicate with us if your enrollment changes throughout the semester (dropping, adding or withdrawing from a class). Keep in mind, dropping or withdrawing from a class after your enrollment has been reported, may result in your owing the VA a refund of disbursed funds.

Enrollment Reporting Form

Transfer Credit for Military Training

Rosemont College may award transfer credit for validated military service training, experience, or coursework that is recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE). To receive credit, students must submit an official Joint Services Transcript (JST) for evaluation. Credit awarded will vary according to the student's program.