Adult Professional Business Programs
A Successful Business Career Begins Here
The business world is not one-size-fits-all. It’s complex and requires leaders with varying skills and backgrounds. That is why at Rosemont, offer multiple degree options to support you in advancing your business career.
Rosemont's School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers an accelerated Associate of Science in Business Administration. Transfer up to 45 credits.
Choose Your Path to Success
We offer multiple options for students to specialize their BSBA. Each major is 120-credits (40 courses) with the opportunity to transfer up to 90 credits.
- BS in Business Administration (traditional)
- BSBA in Business Communication
- BSBA in Leadership Studies
- BSBA in Organizational Development
No matter the path you choose, you’ll be supported by faculty who have firsthand experience in the field, and by staff who are trained in supporting busy, working adults.
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach, and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.