Online Degrees from Rosemont
Convenience and flexibility are vital features when it comes to providing degree programs that meet the needs of working adults with busy lives. That’s why we offer fully-accredited online degrees at the graduate and accelerated undergraduate levels.
Rosemont College Online can make what seems impossible, possible. Wonder how you'll balance it all? Worried that if you pursue your degree, something else in your life will take a backseat? Online classes offer the flexibility to your coursework according to your schedule. Rosemont College Online gives you the POWER to be in charge of your life and your time.
Maintain a Full-Time Job While You Study
Whether you want to start or complete your bachelor's degree or further your education with a master's degree, Rosemont has online options to help you meet your goals. All of our programs, both hybrid and fully-online, allow you to maintain a full-time job and fulfill pre-existing obligations. For more information about the online bachelor's or master's degree programs you are interested in, visit the specific program below:
- BA Applied Psychology
- BA Writing Studies
- BS Business Administration
- BSBA in Business Communication
- BSBA in Leadership Studies
- BSBA in Organizational Development
- BS Criminal Justice
- BS Criminal Justice in Forensics
- BS Criminal Justice in Homeland Security
- BS Criminal Justice in Law Enforcement
- BS Criminal Justice in Social Services
- Master of Business Administration: five distinct MBA programs to choose from
- MS in Healthcare Administration
- MA in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- MS in Strategic Leadership
The Benefits of Online Degrees
In addition to around-the-clock technical support, while enrolled in the university’s online bachelor's or master’s degree programs you'll have unlimited access to the Student Academic Success Center and the Gertrude Kistler Memorial Library. The Student Academic Success Center also provides support to online students in the forms of advising, tutoring, and more.
Students have the option to converse with faculty in-person, on the phone, or via email. In addition, we offer a student training presentation (available upon request) that provides instructions on how to take an online course.
- Accelerated - For the convenience of adult learners, Rosemont College offers a number of programs
that can be completed entirely online in an accelerated timeframe.
Convenience - Rosemont’s online programs allow you to learn from anywhere at anytime.
- High-Quality Education - The College is known for its excellent academic reputation and its focus on developing
the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional well-being of each student.
- Leadership - Rosemont is committed to helping students develop the knowledge and skills necessary for becoming reflective and active citizens.
Certificates are accelerated programs that offer graduate-level education with less long-term commitment. Rosemont offers Graduate Certificates in Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Leadership, Homeland Security, Healthcare Administration.
Want to Learn More?
Want to learn more about how a Rosemont education can transform your career? Schedule a time to meet with one of our Admission Counselors: